Given the rapid changing environment we are closely monitoring and following the guidelines and recommendations from the the World Health Organization, as well as state and local authorities to help guide decisions and the potential impact on our operations. Our focus is to ensure that we continue to meet our clients’ and their community’s needs and remain operational while working together to help reduce the spread of the disease.
Accordingly, we have implemented a plan that is intended to limit our team’s exposure to the virus and therefore, reduce the risk that our ability to serve clients will be impacted.
- Formed a COVID-19 preparedness and response team to monitor the situation;
- Our manufacturing and warehousing facility remains open under strict guidelines for pick up and deliveries;
- Continuing a flexible work-life balance for all our employees;
- Maintaining a dialogue with our parent company, suppliers, clients and partners to understand what restrictions or modifications they are implementing so we adjust our procedures accordingly to minimize impacts;
- Canceling or postponing all non-essential travel until further guidance from the World Health Organization, and state and local public health agencies;
- Most of the internal in-person meetings have been changed to virtual meetings;
- Using collaboration technology to host virtual meetings and reduce face-to-face engagements where possible.
We want to reassure our customers and suppliers that we are here to help in these uncertain times. Where impacted, we have taken decisive action and been able to return to full operations within days. We will endeavour to keep you informed of any changes to our business and operating practices. You can continue to contact us through our website, through our sales contacts by phone or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Instalo BG Ltd.